Co-Owner | Principal Broker | REALTOR®
David Claus, Principal Broker and Co-Owner of GNO Realty has had a successful career in Real Estate Sales for over 10 years. He is knowledgeable and passionate about all things real estate. Whether it is a rehab, new construction, or a luxury condo, David is there for his clients every step of the way.
He is a Native New Orleanian, a graduate of Brother Martin High School, with a college degree in Marketing from UNO.
In his free time, David enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, as well as eating out, and writing about his experiences on his Eating NOLA food blog.
Co-Owner | Associate Broker | REALTOR®
Braden is your GNO (Greater New Orleans) Real Estate Expert! Braden is one of the owners of GNO Realty and the sole owner of REvitalize Property Solutions, a local real estate investment, and development firm. As both a licensed broker/REALTOR® and an active real estate investor he knows the New Orleans real estate market quite well. He follows the market closely and keeps up with all the market stats, trends, and transitions. He knows the ins and outs of all the neighborhoods and can guide buyers, sellers, and investors to help them achieve their goals. He eats, sleeps, and breathes real estate. It’s not only his career but also his passion!
Braden was born in Lake Charles, Louisiana but lived in New Jersey for a few years as a kid before returning to Lake Charles until 1999 when he moved to New Orleans and became a full-time resident of NOLA. He graduated college from the University of New Orleans with a degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Management and a minor in Marketing.
In his free time, Braden enjoys working out, traveling, the outdoors, spending time with friends, and exploring all that NOLA has to offer with his wife Hanh and their dog Millie.
- RENE Certified (Real Estate Negotiation Expert)
- SRS designation (Seller Representative Specialist)
- Affordable Housing Certified Realtor – NOMAR (New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Realtors)
- Historic House Specialist certified through the New Orleans Preservation Resource Center
- Member of NOREIA (New Orleans Real Estate Investors Association)
- Member of the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Co-host of The Level Up with GNO Realty Podcast
- Owner – REvitalize Property Solutions
Co-Owner | Associate Broker | REALTOR®
I am a born and raised New Orleanian. The culture has been ingrained in my life since before I can remember. New Orleans has been a wonderful place to grow up and build my life. There is always something going on here, whether it be a festival, a random brass band playing on the corner or a food truck parade.
I graduated from the University of New Orleans in 2005 with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with concentration in Real Estate. After that I went to The Art Institute and received a Residential Planning Diploma in 2007. I have learned a lot about business and home design. With this knowledge, I decided that I wanted to be a REALTOR®. In 2009, in the middle of the foreclosure crisis, I finally took the plunge. Not a great time for Realtors, but it gave me a chance to learn from some of the best realtors in the business and put that knowledge to work in my own business.
What I enjoy most about Real Estate is helping buyers to find the property that suits their needs best at that time in their life, whether it’s a first time home, upsize/downsize or investment property. I also enjoy seeing all the interesting and beautiful houses we have here in the city. It’s never a dull day here in NOLA!
In my time off, I enjoy spending time with my husband, daughter, and our two Dachshunds, Hot Dog & Roux-ga-roux. We love the outdoors, food and festivals!
Our vision is to elevate the real estate industry by raising the bar and to help both our clients and our agents create a life by design, one that is unique to the individual and custom-tailored for each person’s needs.
We strive to be the leading real estate service provider in the region and the preferred place of employment for real estate professionals, all while achieving the highest possible standards in the real estate industry. We go above and beyond in all that we do and develop collaborative partnerships, based on transparency and mutual trust, which serve to build enduring relationships with our clients, agents, and vendor partners that are built on a reputation of honesty, integrity, impeccable customer service, helping others and serving our community.
Our Core Values
- Do more than the minimum. Raise the Bar.
- Focus on helping people first, and property second
- One size does not fit all. Every person and situation is unique.
- Individualized attention and service.
- Educate clients and agents to empower them to create a life by design
- Treat others as we would want to be treated
- Show genuine care and concern
- Be kind and compassionate
- Be honest and transparent in all that we do
- Focus on long term thinking versus short term thinking
- Relationships are valuable
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking – Have integrity
- Always do what we say we will do when we say we will do it
- Have an abundance mindset
- Have an attitude of gratitude
- A rising tide lifts all boats