Braden L. Smith, SRS, RENE, HHS
Co-Owner | Associate Broker | REALTOR®
Braden is your GNO (Greater New Orleans) Real Estate Expert! Braden is one of the owners of GNO Realty and the sole owner of REvitalize Property Solutions, a local real estate investment, and development firm. As both a licensed broker/REALTOR® and an active real estate investor he knows the New Orleans real estate market quite well. He follows the market closely and keeps up with all the market stats, trends, and transitions. He knows the ins and outs of all the neighborhoods and can guide buyers, sellers, and investors to help them achieve their goals. He eats, sleeps, and breathes real estate. It’s not only his career but also his passion!
Braden was born in Lake Charles, Louisiana but lived in New Jersey for a few years as a kid before returning to Lake Charles until 1999 when he moved to New Orleans and became a full-time resident of NOLA. He graduated college from the University of New Orleans with a degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Management and a minor in Marketing.
In his free time, Braden enjoys working out, traveling, the outdoors, spending time with friends, and exploring all that NOLA has to offer with his wife Hanh and their dog Millie.
- RENE Certified (Real Estate Negotiation Expert)
- SRS designation (Seller Representative Specialist)
- Affordable Housing Certified Realtor – NOMAR (New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Realtors)
- Historic House Specialist certified through the New Orleans Preservation Resource Center
- Member of NOREIA (New Orleans Real Estate Investors Association)
- Member of the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Co-host of The Level Up with GNO Realty Podcast